Thursday, October 19, 2006, 6:32 AM
|
 I am so addicted to Veronica Mars!!!!!! I wanna buy the DVD at amazon.com but it costs about $85 (Season 1+2) lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Makes me weep man. Someone buy it for me!!! I'll polish your shoes for a month! OK TWO MONTHS!! Ok. After the shopping trip with Didi, I have BLOWN ALL MY SAVINGS WAH LAU I AM SUCH A LOSER. But it was fun! We saw Jeffy Han from Eye for A Guy 2. Holy shit. I know he looks errm not-so-good-looking on the show... but he is very HOT in real life. Trust me. Really. Really. Speaking of hot guys, we have a new netball coach. Ok I do not know how he looks like... but he's athlethic! That's good right? But the fact that he coaches NETBALL is a little.... disturbing. But he's young! I think. Nineteen? I dunno. Moving on to EOY results... they were preeeeety bad. I failed both my maths! I am a failure! But I cannot believe I passed Physics. I am still in shock. My S.S. SEQ was OK but I think I screwed SBQ. Shit, I hope I don't fail. Okay. Have to go. -ric |